Saturday, May 5, 2012

April 2012 Search Terms

Azerothian Vignettes -
*Bells and whistles* *Balloons and confetti* Why, yes, this is. You found it. You've come to the right place.
 Does Jaina die in Mists of Pandaria? -
I don't have the answer to this one, but I did speculate early after that first huge information dump. I'd like to think that Blizzard wouldn't kill off one of the few truly strong female characters in the game, but... only time will tell.
 Falling in the water with waders -
I can only assume that this search brought you to my post about fishing. I'm guessing this wasn't what you were looking for, as last I checked Ama was not prone to falling into the water she is fishing in. She's an agile Night Elf, for goodness sake!
 her movements and -
I'm not sure what you were expecting to get with this one, and I have no idea how it landed you here. Perhaps it is related to my little spoof on the song, "Moves like Jagger?" 
Stupid rat -
Again, no idea on this one. I don't think I've written a thing about rats. I did, however, write a little blurb about another type of rodent. Although I doubt it will help.

All in all not a bad turnout for such a new blog. Although I doubt very few of these searchers found any help here. Mine is a playful blog for silly stories and fun, not really meant for those seeking information.

No comments:

Post a Comment